Midnight Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midnight Madden League

A league for late night madden gamers.

2 posters

Trading rules

commish
    Admin

Trading rules Empty Trading rules

Post  commish Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 am

Post your trade offers here. They must be approved by me. Trading of draft picks aren't allowed. Realistic trades that don't ruin teams will be approved. For example if you are the Titans you aren't allowed to trade chris johnson. If you're the vikings you aren't allowed to trade adrian peterson. Realistic trades only guys.

In order for a trade to be approved and remain valid the trade must not ruin each users team and you cannot make a trade and then leave the league a short while later.
    Clady

Trading rules Empty Re: Trading rules

Post  Clady Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 am

What if i want to build a defense?and say i want to trade adrian for like revis is dat not cool?
    commish
    Admin

Post  commish Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Well what I'm trying to prevent is people drastically changing their teams. If no one else in the league objects I would be willing to accept most if not all trades. But if a major trade such as adrian peterson for darelle revis trade is made and one of the team owners leaves a few weeks later or even a few months later I would then void the trade.

Look at it this way how am I supposed to find a new team owner for the vikings if adrian peterson is not on the team? I don't think I would be able to, and that would hurt the league because we want as many user vs. user games as possible.

So if no one in the league objects that trade would be approved but if either one of those teams owners leaves the league at any point in time, then that major trade would then be voided and both players would be put back on their original teams.
    HankTimeMike

Post  HankTimeMike Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 pm

I think there should be rules set on star players.
    commish
    Admin

Post  commish Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:00 am

As for the star players, yeah, I was thinking the same thing . There should be a rule in place to prevent trading away players like jamaal charles or chris johnson. I'm not sure I could ever find someone to take over the chiefs if they traded away their star running back. The samegoes for the titans or vikings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am